> Just Add You
> How To Order
How To Order
Ordering Process for wedding stationery
- Get in touch with us here or email us at email@example.com or phone Sheila on 086 1958436 if you wish to discuss any invitation that you see on the site or if you would like a custom design.
- Order a sample invitation through the website.
- When you have ordered a sample, we will then get in touch and request some information from you for your stationery such as venue, date, time etc. in order to personalise your sample.
- We will post out a personalised sample within two weeks, please allow this time as we have huge volumes of samples to get through and we personalise each one! If you require your sample more urgently let us know and we will strive to get it to you within an agreed timeframe.
- We will send you any revised proofs via email for you to check over spelling, layout and wording used. If there are any changes to be made at this stage we will send you a second proof. Once you have approved your proof and you are ready to go ahead, we will let you know how to make your payment.
- Make your payment, via cheque, bank draft, postal order, Paypal or bank transfer
- Once payment has been received we will order your specific supplies and get busy!!
- We will print, cut and pack your stationery and arrange either for collection or delivery.
The small print......
Deliveries cannot be dispatched unless the balance of your invoice has been paid in full. We accept cheques, postal orders, bank drafts. paypal payments or online bank transfers.
Approving Your Proofs
It is the client's absolute responsibility to thoroughly check the details of their stationery proofs to ensure the wording and layout is correct. Production of your stationery will not begin until we have received your approval. To approve your order you must contact us on receipt of personalised sample to give us the go ahead to print and pack your stationery.
Price lists are subject to change without prior notice. Prices quoted on our website are per unit unless otherwise stated and are subject to change.
We endeavour to provide our customers with the highest quality products. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product please contact immediately on receipt so that may rectify the issue.
All our invitations can be picked up from our office or will be sent via courier service. We will use An Post for smaller items where possible in order to keep P&P costs to a minimum. The approximate cost for delivery is €12.00 anywhere in Ireland. You will be informed by email when your order has been posted.